Thursday, October 16, 2014

First Day as a Blogger

   I am not sure if I'll like this, or if I will be any good at it. I've never been much of a writer. But we shall see. Today I worked an 8hr shift and it was exhausting; I am aiming to make a career change soon. I currently work at a chain craft store. Today was our weekly warehouse shipment, so now our overcrowded backroom is now even more crowded with Christmas decor.

   I love to craft and sew. So, as I get this blog started expect to see what I'm working on and what inspires me everyday. I make lots of work inspired by things I love. This can include things like comics, movies, photography and food. Hopefully I can get links to my other pages set up on the sidebar, you can look for changes there.

Here are some quick shots of my work.






No comments:

Post a Comment